Saturday 9 August 2008

Mallorca, Day 10, Observing


Observations on Beach Life, Part 2
Since I had the opportunity to look at even more people from different nationalities, I must add something today and I hope that none of you takes my words serious....did anyone ever take them serious??

It sems as if all the Dutch people on this beach want to prove that the prejudices about them are false. Have not seen any Dutch with pale skin here.
There can be a several reasons for that:
  • They all love their solarium at home
  • They are here like consant residents
  • They are all only making a stopover here on their way from the carribean back to Holland
  • Or...maybe Dutch are not pale at all and a smooth brown tan is their normal skin colour and we just have met only the few pale Dutch in our life.
Swedish people are not too different from the average but they are all blonde. I even saw blonde women who obviously dyed their hair even more blonde. Maybe they wanna be a 100% sure of their „blondness“...
They may act as the average but I tell you that the Swedish women are definately the most beautiful women on the beach!!! Without an exception. I won't go into details but I desperately have to prepare for a trip to Sweden...alone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey winni
haven't u met any indians on the beach;-))
- richa