Saturday 7 June 2008

Where are you?

I am still surprised about the feedback that I receive on my blog. Not really much, it does not keep me busy, but the email comments are coming from many corners of the world. I have received some comments saying: "please, don't write in english", and others "german is a mystery to me...stop it!"

Hmm...let us find out. I added a poll to this site to find out if my english is bad and entertaining enough to continue with it, or if I should better use my native german language...or if none really cares
________________________________________

Ich wundere und freue mich ja immer wieder über feedback zu meinem blog. Aber was ist mit der Sprache? Immer wieder höre ich Leute die sagen: "Was soll das? Warum in (diesem seltsamen, gebrochenen) Englisch?". Andere wiederum "Deutsch...nix verstehen"

Also..ich hab mal aus Spaß eine Umfrage hier auf die Seite gestellt. Mal sehen ob überhaupt jemand, und wenn ja, für welche Sprache gevotet wird.

No comments: