Monday 16 June 2008

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

Until now I only knew the album „Parachutes“ of Coldplay. Today I listened to the new one and found it to be pretty boring. The songs are drowning in triviality as if the band wasn't really sure what they were supposed to produce here.

The compositions may be well done but there is no such song as „Spies“ or „Shiver“ from the album „Parachutes“. Nothing that was attracting my interest or making me want to listen again.
And even if they try to sound like prog-rockers in „YES“, the whole album remains unimportant to me....would have forgotten it already if it wouldn't be played on radio a several times a day ;-)

Besides my poor oppinon I am sure that it will get very good critics and the press will love it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay, i agree. have heard one track on radio only and it already sucked...