Wednesday 11 February 2009

Question

This morning on my way to work I was listening to a new album and here are some of the lyrics:

"There are no real friends in modern life"
"Something is squeezing my skull"
"I am throwing my arms around Paris, cause only steel and stone accept my love"

Those lyrics are from a brandnew CD release. If I would not know from whom they are, I would get highly depressed maybe ;-) Does anyone of you has an idea who the singer/band could be?? Drop your guess as a comment and if you guess right, I may even have an award/prize for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich weiß durch Twitter, dass du das neue Album von Morrissey gehört hast ;-)))

Swesta

Anonymous said...

Wenn ich es nicht besser wüsste, hätte ich bei dem Text auf Dich als Autor getippt...heheee! Ist aber der unerreichte Morrissey! Claudi