Wednesday 18 February 2009

Making friends

I was quiet for nearly one week?? Yes, right! And you know why? Yes, of course you do since I posted that I am home alone wth Jale for some time.

Now here's the reason why I think I could be making female friends with this post:I know that most of my readers are female and I can tell you one thing: NOW I understand it if mothers suffer from a lack of freetime for their minds. I mean, if u have a part time job and if u have to care for one or more children, you can leave your personality and your charactere. You will dedicate all your attention to your child and you will always think a step ahead of what to do. Even if you want to be creative and even if u would have the time,- as soon as you are having some minutes on your own, all you wanna do is relaxing!

Am I close?

No comments: