Thursday 19 February 2009

Interview

The second job interview at a company that I thought couldn't be good for me. So I went there in kind of an indifferent mood.

The good thing today: the 4 (!!) interviewers there were very relaxed, nice and friendly. They showed me around in their company and even showed me were I could possibly have my desk in the future. My possible co-worker told me that he would like a companion like me who is more like someone that loves the improvisation and has some practical understanding. But he has not much to decide.

The bad thing was: I used to be indifferent about this job, but now I could imagine to like it there. None gives me a guarantee if it would be a god job for me, but right now it looks as if it is not a too bad job there. Well, the decision will be made next week.

However it will turn out, I won't be overwhelmingly happy or sad. But it could be worth a try.

No comments: