Saturday 17 May 2008

Rain and a geocache

When I got up this morning, the sky was grey and it was raining. Since it did not look as if it would stop raining at all today, we decided to go for another shopping centre to look again for a bicycle for Jale. We did not find anything interesting and so we feeded our frustration with pizza and cheeseburgers, had another stroll through the swedish furniture store (IKEA=Idioten Kaufen Einfach Alles) and went back home.To not let this day end in total dejection, I went out for a geocache. A bold venture because I was not sure if I would be able to find the cache. Those back bearings still cause me problems sometimes. Today I did it the right way and found a nice dry box and in addition I learnt something about the technique of a river barrier.

No comments: