Monday 26 May 2008

Moanday

Monday, moanday....did not really like me this week. As if somebody wanted to show me that my weekend has been too nice and it was now time to suffer a bit more.
At first our daughter seems to have real problems now. She does not want to go to Kindergarten anymore and that is not because of the usual "monday horror"...she says that she has no friends and they don't want to play with her. Sounds serious...gotta have an even closer eye on her.

Then in the evening, I decided to resize the partitions of my laptop. Cool idea and with the right tools very simple, but I forgot to plug in and after a while I heard "peep-peep" and the computer was off....right in the middle of the partitioning. That meant that the whole hard disk was unreadable...no end to find for the system...baaaaaah!! Now I know that my next days won't be boring.

In addition to those news, I did not really recover during the weekend and still feel like this:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

none wants to play with JJ, who can believe that???????????!!!!!!!!!