Thursday 12 April 2007

The Way Children See Things!

I just stumbled over some funny words of children. They are not from our daughter...but they could have been. I could not resist to laugh out loud at this:

NUDITY
I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a
Woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark
naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the

back seat, "Mom! That lady isn't wearing a seat belt!

MORE NUDITY
A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's locker
room. When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbing
towels and running for cover. The little boy watched in amazement and then
asked, ! ! ! "What's the matter haven't you ever seen a little boy before?"

DRESS-UP
A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party. When she saw her
dad putting on his tuxedo, she warned, "Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit."
"And why not, darling?" "You know that it always gives you a headache the
next morning."

No comments: