Thursday 19 April 2007

Medical rehabilitation

I mentioned it already to some of you: 4 weeks ago I applied for a medical rehabilitation...and guess what: Now I have the authorization for it. Means that I will stay for 3 weeks in a special clinic where I will get special treatments to just feel better and to help me managing my daily life.
Sounds good?? It is even getting better if you hear where I will be going to: The village is called "Ostseebad Ahrenshoop". It is located directly at the Baltic Sea and it is said that there are large woods and a white sand beach of 10km length. Now doesn't that sound like a good place for a vacation in summer??

If you want, you can have a look at the map that I prepared at google maps... click here

I will leave June 29th, so still 10 weeks to wait for me.

No comments: