Wednesday 4 April 2007

Happy Easter

After nearly 2 weeks of illness of me and my family, we are on our ways of getting well again. And that is a perfect schedule because today will be my last day of working. Normally in germany we are free of work on "Good Friday" before Easter, and we are free on the following "Easter Monday" too. Since I have so many overtime hours, I decided to add thursday to my free days and so I will be free for 5 days in a row.

Means: 5 days free, 4 days work, 3 days free...nice schedule isn't it??
Easter sunday, all of our family members will meet at my sisters place to have a meeting with a relaxed brunch together and I think that is the right way of how to treat bank holidays.

So, I wish you all HAPPY EASTER with a lot of love and peace, easter eggs and everything you wish for yourself!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, dear Winni ! I see you had many interesting things in your life last time ! I am very glad for you ! Happy Easter for you and your family ! Have a great time and take care yourself ! :-)))
Oksana Borislavska