Friday 9 February 2007

The end of the internet...

10cm of snow today...but it will be melted away until tomorrow I'm afraid.

After I survived my bicycle tour through snowstorm last night, I think I used the internet a bit too excessive.
Why??? After a while this page appeared. For all those who don't know the strange german language, it is saying: "You have reached the end of the internet", "it is not going any further".

Please-if you are not out for an adventure that you cannot understand, better not press the button "INTERNET BEENDEN"

Has anyone else found such strange websites?? I am a collector of strange websites ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes...the same happened to me once. But it must have been in at another border of the web.

It was like: http://www.shibumi.org/eoti.htm