Saturday 5 April 2008

iPod wireless-remote, Monster iEZClick, Part II

So, here are the results from my 2 months testing of the iPod remote. Sometimes it is really working properly...some other times it doesn't and I have no idea why. The volume control is always working and the "Off" switch too. But changing between tracks and playlists is like a lottery. The "next track" is working fairly reliable, the "prev. track" is working...sometimes. The good thing is: I have heard songs on my iPod now that I did not even know they existed at all...
So, for operating comfort the remote is not recommended. But if you need a switch to turn off volume or iPod in between, without getting it out of your pocket, it is a good piece. I use it daily and I used it in snow storms, heavy rain and wind on my bike and it is absolutely water and temperature resistant.

No comments: