Tuesday 15 April 2008

Early Morning / Get Well Soon

What a night and what a morning. Too much activity did not let me sleep last night and when I finally was ready to fall asleep, there was our little girl that was coughing badly and again kept me from sleeping.

So I got up at 4.50 this morning, took a shower, had breakfast and went to work. And I must say that it was somehow fascinating to see the day awake. Lights changing with every minute during sunrise...still dawning when I left home and nearly daylight when I arrived at work. Nice...some snapshots here.

In addition to that, I listened to music from Get Well Soon. Wondferful album and it fitted perfect to the mood this morning. Beautifully arranged music, very similar to Bright Eyes, basically with a melancholic, sentimental touch.

No comments: