Tuesday 8 April 2008

He's running again


Usually my training sessions begin with a 45 minutes cardio training on kind of an ergometer/ crosstrainer. Yesterday I changed it to 30 minutes crosstrainer followed by 30 minutes running. And I noticed that I feel much better with running instead of using the crosstrainer or ergometer. I remember that about 3 years ago I ran the 10.000 metres in 70 minutes and did that 2 times a week at least.

Now I have set myself an ambitious aim: To get back to running and do the 10.000 metres in less than 70 minutes. Is it possible?? Hmmm...today I did not even finish the 30 minutes...I am not fit for it and managed to run only 25 minutes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me run for you :)

Winni said...

@ running snail: let's run together!! I thought of your efforts on running...are you still active??

Jessie said...

yes yes! I am very active, well ready for running again :)

Anonymous said...

jo, dann hol' di man ran, Jung!

Winni said...

@ keia: na, da lachst du doch über, oder?? ;-)