Friday 29 June 2007

Reha, day 1 – why do people always forget me??



My first day was nice and easy.I travelled to Bremen Main Station by bike (16 kilometres) took my bike with me on the train and left the train 3,5 hours later in a small village. The clinic wrote me that they would catch me and my bike there. So, I waited but none appeared. I called at to the Reha-Clinic and …. “Oh I am so sorry, looks as if we have forgotten you, we will send you a taxi in a minute.” The taxi brought me to the clinic and after check-in I had to go to the first medical inspection.. After the nurse had checked some basics, she told me that I should wait a minute for the doctor. I waited not only one but 60 minutes. I asked the nurse 2 times if I should maybe come back later, but no, the doc will be here in a minute. So, after 60 minutes the doctor came out of her office, looking at me and asking my name. I told her and she: “Oh, I am so sorry, I have forgotten you! I just wanted to leave for my weekend” We had a very nice conversation for maybe 1,5 hours and after the first medical examination, she said that I am in fairly good shape. I will receive my therapy-plan only on Monday and the weekend is free.

So, here I am – let’s see what’ll happen

total distance by bike today: 27,80

No comments: