Tuesday 26 June 2007

June 25th, a birthday

June 25th is my birthday. This year I celebrated my 44th birthday. 44? Is it old? Is it young? Does anybody care for that??

Since we all will be leaving this week for some vacation, we were more busy with caring for our luggage than celebrating. So, the whole day went as usual: get up at 6.00, work until 4.00 pm, catch JJ at Kindergarten. At home we had a lot to do and I have been on the phone constantly talking to my friends who called to tell me how sorry they were that I am soooo very old now already *smile*...
Then we decided to have a little break and had a nice greek evening. I went to a restaurant and bought some greek food to take away. At home we switched on the TV (I did not watch any TV the whole last weekend) and what was there on the screen? One of our favourite comedy movies: "My big fat greek wedding" So, this fitted perfectly to our food and we even found a bottle of greek wine.

So, I spent my birthday in Greece...somehow

No comments: