Wednesday 20 June 2007

busy June

June seems to be a month full of surprises this year. First we had Jale in hospital. Now it is my mother. She has kind of an abscess in her throat and since none knows if it is good or bad, they will cut it out in hospital tomorrow. She will stay in hospital for 1 week maybe and so she will not be able to say byebye to Jale and Julia.

They will be leaving to St. Petersburg on June 27th. First they did not want to go at all, but since Jale keeps complaining about my coming 3 weeks stay at the medical rehabilitation, we decided that it will be better for them to go to St. Petersburg for 3,5 weeks. JJ will have a lot of things to discover there, she will not think of me too aften and at that moment it will make sense...it will make her more relaxed and not cry too often.

Finally it is me. On monday is my birthday but I did not invite anyone since my Mom will be in hospital then, I won't feel like throwing a party.
I will leave on June 29th and will return July 20th. I am ready for it now and I am looking forward to any new impression and experience.

Everyone who is waiting for an e-mail or any other sign from me: please excuse my silence...have to manage my life over here first. Too many things running through my head.
Will be back...one day...sure...promised :-)

No comments: