Wednesday 9 May 2007

What a week..

Since some of you seem to be really worried about me and my silence, I thought I should just drop a line here to say: THANK YOU!! It feels so good to know that there are a lot of friends who think and care about me.

The last days have been quite busy. Jale is ill again. Since 7 months she is suffering from pain in her ears from time to time. We always go to the doc and all he repeatetly says is: she has no infection, give her this medicine and it will soon be better. Yes, the medicine always works after some days. But...she suffers from this always about 4-6 days with fever at 39°C and it is always a hard time not only for Jale. I rarely sleep at all those night cause I hear her crying and cannot help her...that is making me sick myself.

Besides that, work is getting more and more and only yesterday I was able to leave office at 5.00 p.m. All the other days it was about 7 or 8.00 p.m. Well, you all know how ambitious I am (*sigh*) so this is really going on my nerves.

So much for that. I have not forgotten about any of my friends. It is the opposite. The more hard times I have, the more I think about my dear friends out there in their corners of the world :-)

No comments: