Wednesday 16 May 2007

Everything is green...me too

Today after work I went to a forest for some geocaching. It was raining hard all day and so I took my waterproof equipment (jacket, trousers and boots) with me and thought that it would be nice maybe to go caching in rain. I did that before and found it very relaxing because none else seems to be outside then.
But I did not think of one thing: branches of green trees are giving their colour away if they get wet. I was wearing black trousers and a black jacket and after 10 minutes in the woods, I looked as green as if I was wearing Robin Hoods costume.

Remember, when I say that I have been to a forest, I do not only follow the normal ways but also have to search and find in deep forests. No problem when it is dry but today it was a mess and I hope that all the chlorophyll will somehow get washed out of my clothes.

Hey do you know what: in spite of this, I had a great time!!!

No comments: