Monday 19 March 2007

No time...

Something funny and spooky happened to me this morning: Time had left me!

At 6.00 a.m. everything was still ok. My alarm clock rang and I got up, prepared my things to go to my training. When I left home, I wanted to have a look at my wristwatch to see if I was in time and I noticed that I had left the watch at home. Nothing spectacular, I did not want to go back and I knew that there was a clock in my car waiting for me. It was still there, but parts of the displays remained dark...some fuses were broken.

While doing training I realized that the 2 clocks in the studio were out of order. One of them was still running, but showing 1.20 a.m.!! So, I always had to ask some fellow training partners for the time, because my time usually is short in the mornings and I need to follow a timetable to not get to work too late.

Later on in the Sauna...you may guess what happened: yes, there was no time too for me. The clock on the wall was missing. It simply was not there anymore. After sauna and training I told all that to a friend and he said: why don't you just look at your mobile-phone??? Cool idea...but last night I attached my mobile to the power outlet to recharge the batteries, and this morning left it at home.

When I arrived at work, all over sudden everything was okay again. Time was running again and every clock was working.

So, I spent some strange and spooky 4 hours this morning. Being "timeless" without the correct time was unusual. Even though I never look too much at my watch and I am not one of the people who are always in time...it was unexplainable to me.

No comments: