Friday 2 March 2007

I feel bad...

Haven't blogged anything for some days. Mainly because I am sick since some days. A heavy flu or something like that has finally won the fight against my body. Not a cold but a real influenza with heavy headaches, chills and shivers and legs and arms seem to be in pain always. Funny but I have no fever...maybe it would have been better to have some higher temperature--

So, I am off of work this week but I hope that everyone of you out there is feeling healthy & happy.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

My dear freind Winni, Long time no see. I am very sorry to hear that you got illness. You must have won the fight against the illness.

I have been busy with work in recent days. I got flu days ago, but i am feeling better now.

I have to leave office for home right now.

I wish you a perfect weekend!

God bless you Winni! And see you next week. Jessie

Unknown said...

Jessie...nice to read a sign of you. Welcome back!! The flu?? Hmm...sounds familiar to me somehow ;-) but I swear that I did not infect you.