Friday 9 March 2007

Element of Crime

Yesterday I was at the concert of Element of Crime in Oldenburg. I was nearly free of pain and so I was able to really enjoy the concert. The music of EoC usually gives me peace and harmony in todays sometimes cruel and stressy world. And so it was yesterday. Time went by and all the beautifully performed sounds passed my ears too quickly. I was happy for some hours and took the good vibrations home with me.

After the concert I got the chance to talk to the lights mixer. I knew him from an internet forum talk and we had a talk and a beer after the show. That was nice and it is good to know him. I won't have to buy the next ticket, he will put me on the guest list :-)

For those of you who are interested in Element of Crime, feel free to visit their homepage or
Or if you know some german, follow the thoughts of the band leader. Sven Regener is writing a daily tour- blog here

No comments: