Friday 19 September 2008

Update

What has happened during the last 1-2 weeks?
The company I am working for, offered me another job in the company. To work as a dispatcher for our trucks. I never wanted this, I still don't want it, I will refuse to do it and my boss knew and knows about all this. So, I will be fired sooner or later...
I took a week off now, to get my head and thoughts clear and find myself a way.I was working for that company for more then 16 years now and I have to think of my future job and responisbilities. I could find a job in another forwarding company but I am asking myself if that is really what I want.

During the last week I did a lot of sports and a lot of geocaching. I tried to shake off the bad and negative thoughts and look forward.
After all, now, I find that this change in my life seems to be neccesary. I like the thought of a change and I am willing to finally break out of daily routine, to begin something new. I am already having a slight guess of what my future job could look like. No idea if it is possible to make it real though.
For sure, me and my family will have to face some material regression. I myself am not afraid of that but I must think for 3 persons...responsibilities!

So, wish me luck in finding the right way for all of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER. GOD BLESS YOU!

lytha said...

i went thru another hell week of "probe arbeit" in freaking BONN and didn't get the job.

that's the third time i've given up several days of my life and lots of effort and hope, only to be rejected.

i'm starting to think i'll never work here.

*sigh*

i'm sorry about your job situation but it sounds like your colleagues are not nice people.

Unknown said...

I wouldn't call them "not nice"...maybe they are just representing the spirit of today: be selfish, be succesfull, don't look right or left - care only for yourself. Sad, but thats how it seems to me.