Thursday 18 September 2008

Mugs and Money

Did anyone of you know that I am collecting stuff?? No?? Ha..here is my coming out. I am a collector of 2 really odd things. I am collecting mugs and money. Usually I bring a coffee mug with me from every foreign place I have visited.

As for mugs, I am using those mugs daily and they always bring some memories of my trips back into my mind. It is great for me to have my morning coffee from a special mug and all over sudden find myself back on the North Pole or on a spanish beach.

With foreign money it is similar: I find foreign money to be interesting for some reason. I am not out for a high amount, the value is unimportant, and I am only collecting banknotes. I usually laminate them and then use them daily. Take 'em with me in my wallet, using them as a bookmark. They have often been given to me by friends and by having those banknotes with me, I always remind them and their friendship.

Here is a deal: If you could imagine to send me any of those items (mugs or banknotes of your country - only of low value please), drop me an e-mail and I will send you my postal adress in germany. As a reward I will send you back anything you like.

1 comment:

lytha said...

tip to anyone who wants winni to send something from germany:

ASK FOR SPECULATIUS!!!!!!!!!