Tuesday 29 July 2008

Consulate

Today it was high time for us to travel to Hamburg to the Russian Consulate General to receive the new passport which we will need tomorrow when travelling to Spain.
Now, usually this visits at the Russian Consulate always put me in some kind of indisposition and anger because those officers there are so high-headed and conceited.

Today it was a bit different. I did not accompany Julia into the consulate. I was only the driver today and took a rest nearby, having a look at the beautiful view over the "Alster" in Hamburg. I had my book with me but did not even manage to finish a single chapter because weather and terrific view kept me busy with enjoying it....simply beautiful!!
Bad enough that Julia already came back after only 20 minutes.... In fact we were of course both happy that this time everything went without any problems and here is what we were today travelling 250 kilometres for:
Now, I am at my office...and I am just starting my working day which will surely last until 9.00h p.m. today. But vacation in sight...nothing can harm me now anymore

No comments: