Wednesday 20 February 2008

Sunrise

This morning on my way to work, I thought about the word happiness and what it means to people. Yesterday I have heard that word so very often and was always surprised to see what happiness means for different people. For one it was the unexpected height of his dividends per share, another was happy that he bought a really cheap air-ticket.

And I noticed that at the moment I am most happy when sitting on my bike, heading towards some nice spot or just driving somewhere through the woods...I could do that for hours and hours.

The sunrise this morning fitted somehow to my actual condition: Cold and insrutable around, but a light coming up behind the wall of fog that could be strong enough to warm everything up today :-)
Have a nice day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diese Sonne scheint mir aber ein wenig schwächlich um heut noch irgend jemanden zu erwärmen. Oder??

Unknown said...

Jaja...es bleibt kalt und undurchsichtig heute. Schrecklich