Friday 8 February 2008

Geocaching, Alt und ausgebrannt

Since I already wrote about the nice effects of geocaching after work, I can now tell that geocaching before work has the same effects...wow, what a surprise ;-)
Last night there was a cache published on opencaching.de and it was said to be only 2,8 km from my home. I thought of going there in the evening still...but I was too lazy. This morning at 7.00h I left home as usual to go to work by bike. But I went to find the cache first. And yes...another FTF (First to Find)!!! All in all it took me an additional hour and some 15 additional kilometres by bike, but it was fun and that's what counts.

Now, I am curious if the cache will be published on geocaching.com too. If so, I will have another FTF even before the cache was published.

No comments: