Wednesday 6 February 2008

Geocaching, Paulas Golf Trophy Hole 1

Geocaching after work. That's always a perfect relaxing but also exciting thing for me if the location is good. Today it was good. The cache was published only 3 hours before the end of my working day. Situated near a golf-course, there were 2 questions to answer to find out the final coordinates. I have never been interested in golf at all and so it was impossible for me to answer those questions. I needed the help of wiki and google and when I finally had the coordinates of the cache box, I took a look at the google-satellite view of that area and decided that it was a nice little forest there...perfect for a walk after work.

Nothing special so far. I discovered the cache box very quickly and ...yippie...I was the first to sign the logbook. In addition there was a surprise for the First Finder in the cache: A Hotel Voucher for a weekend for 2 people in a First Class Hotel in the south of germany. Cool...I was really happy about this found and I think we should use the voucher to combine with a geocaching tour.

No comments: