Thursday 29 January 2009

The Race Goes On

My last job applications are some 3 weeks ago and I even was to an interview but since I haven't heard from any of those companies again, it was clear to me that I should not count on them anymore. But last night I received a phone call from one of those companies saying that they still did not make a decision and they will need another week to decide. Not bad to know that I am still competing, but, to be honest...I already was happy to not compete anymore, cuz that job would take me a lot of energy, time and responsibility. On the other hand, it would be fairly well paid and I should try it.
If it would be too bad, I could always quit it again.
I will keep you informed...

2 comments:

lytha said...

sehen wir uns im mai in bremen? (caching event!)

~lytha

Anonymous said...

All the best winni!
- Richa