Saturday 3 January 2009

Good Intentions

Here it is - 2009. In Germany it is a habit for many people to make plans for the new year. Plans for changing habits in any way. To quit smoking, to do more sports, to lose weight and to generally life more healthier etc etc etc.

In my gym it will be interesting to see the (more or less) progress people will be making. There are a lot of new members now and they all will constantly and frequently do their exercises in January. In February the frequency will be lower and latest from March on you won't see most of them again.
I bet, the same goes for all the other good intentions. Prove me I am wrong!!!

I have some plans and intentions for 2009 but I cannot tell them to anyone. My wife says it won't become reality if I speak about it...
But you...you may have other habits. Tell me about it. Any good intentions for this year???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wife is absolutely right when she says - it won't become reality if I speak about it...
I also believe that. So i cant tell you about my intentions. ;-)
Triina

Anonymous said...

neither can I~~~ n_n

Anonymous said...

I have an intention: having fun!

happy new year to all of you!

Kerstin