Tuesday 16 December 2008

Morrissey - Tour of Refusal

Some of you may know how much I like Morrisseys music. In the 80s it has been the music of the Smiths which was important to me and Morrissey does it even better on his own since many years. He has got such a powerfull presence and his music and lyrics can be whatever you want them to be for yourself.

The last concert I joined was in Hamburg in December 2006. Now he is back!!! There will be a new album release in February/Match 2009 followed by a world-tour "Tour of Refusal 2009" kicking off in Ireland in April.

And now for more good news for me: He will be playing 4 concerts in Germany too and one of them will be in ...tataaaaaaa....BREMEN on June 14th! Isn't that cool?? I am really happy. I received the announcement by e-mail yesterday and 5 minutes later I held the ticket in my hands!!
Only 6 months to go now....

No comments: