Saturday 13 December 2008

Bad Signs??

What is a bad sign for you? A black cat crossing your way (happens to me a several times each day), walking under a ladder, a broken mirror??? Or maybe something totally different? Or maybe you don't believe in all this stuff at all??

If so, you are like me. I generally don't believe in any superstitious things but I know that I have some friends out there who are superstitious in some ways. I have a person, very close to me, that is constantly talking like " don't do this, don't do that...it will bring bad luck to you".

So, why don't you tell me about your country and its typically superstitious stuff?? Or maybe you have some special experiences? Don't be shy, mail it to me...I am really curious about it!! I wanna know what superstition is all about and how serious you take it.
You don't need to publish it here as a comment but I would love to receive your emails to that topic. Thank you very much!!

No comments: