Tuesday 11 March 2008

Geocaching

Yesterday, directly after work it was time for some geocaching again. A storm was coming up and so it was really hard to go those additional 25 kilometres by bike. The first cache, a micro cache hidden in brambly bushes was an easy found, without any injuries, found after 12 kilometres.  The second cache was inteesting. In one of our favorite parks there will be a new lake in the future. Right now there is nothing to see except green grass and the owner asks all the cache-visitors to take a photo of the progress. Nice.

My efforts on finding the cache box have been somehow extraordinary for a D/T 1,5 rated chache. It took me nearly 20 minutes to find the cache box. Have I been blind? Was it too dark already? However, it was a nice cache, I found it and my bike computer was showing me an over all distance off 34 kilometes for that day.  A satisfying day.

No comments: