Sunday 16 March 2008

Der 240. Cache, Geocaching Wuppertal

This weekend we have been in Wuppertal to celebrate the wedding of our friends Beth & Joerg. Of course we also had the intention of going for some geocaching. Since the time of our stay was very short, I had no illusion and wasn't even prepared. But fortunately I had my sister with me. She had some cache descriptions with her and so we found at least one cache together. That was funny. On sunday, we already sat in the car, ready to leave home again when my sister shouted out: "...only 65 metres!!". So we did this cache in only 10 minutes. Is that already speed-caching??? ;-)

The second cache of the weekend was a cache from the host and the bridegroom. Again we nearly all sat in the car when Joerg gave us the printed cache-descriptions of a several caches nearby. Since it started raining, my sister was not really fond of doing another cache, but Joerg told me that it is not far and I was happy to have the possibility to take a little walk before sitting in the car again for hours. And really...the way to the cache was not long and after some 20 minutes of walking, I was back at the car and we went home.

No comments: