Sunday 27 January 2008

iPod wireless-remote, Monster iEZClick

After 2 weeks of waiting I received my Monster iEZClick wireless-remote for my iPod and I must say: I love that item. Now, while on my bike or at my training, I can leave my iPod inside of my jacket/trousers and only have the very leight weighted remote on my belt or jacket or somewhere else. I can control volume and change tracks and playlists.
The prize of this item was fairly high but I will use it daily for 1-2 hours and it will make handling my iPod a lot easier and more fun. Cool item...highly recommended!!!

2 comments:

lytha said...

omygosh that is so cool. but there is no display, so it must be a guessing game to navigate thru artists/songs/albums...right? does it also mount to a *horse*?? hehehe.

my old 40 gig ipod just arrived safely home after a trip thru the post to aachen for repairs. that's the second time i've shipped it away for repairs. the first time was to michigan. i'm totally resistant to buying a new one, because i think ipods should last more than 3 years! (first it was the clickwheel gone kapooey, this time it was the sectors on the harddrive, and the hd connector). keep on holding on, my dear old ipod!!!

Unknown said...

yes...that's right...no display, so no real chance for changing your mind while your iPod is safely hidden somewhere. Even more, to start using the remote, your iPod must be in a playlist already. So, you should have an idea of which playlist to listen to during your next activity ;-)You can change the playlists forwards or backwards, but with my 500 playlists it doesn't really make any sense...hehee!!
Since I am listening a lot to podcasts, the remote gives me the chance to change tracks and I don't need to create playlists anymore. I am using it especially for "pause" and "volume" changes on my bike.

Beth...yes, yes...iPods should definately last more than 3 years.Such an expensive toy!!!! And I was soooooooo sad when mine was stolen...my good companion ;-) But I noticed that for me there was no other chance to overcome sadness than buying a new one immediately.Btw..I bought the remote from somewhere near Michigan...on ebay.com :-)