Saturday 19 January 2008

Geocaching

Finally I made a short geocaching tour again. Saturday morning at 7.00h a.m. I started and wanted to find 3 easy traditional caches before returning in time for the second coffee of the day at 10.00h.
I made it in time, but found only 2 of the caches. Why?? Because I did not think and was not prepared. I approached the first cache at 7.00h, still in the dark...and forgot my torch and my gloves at home. So, I had to put my bare hands in every hole under that bridge, not seeing anything. I was succesfull with the 3rd try.
The second cache I did not find. Another bridge in the dark but this time with a creek and white, roaring water under it. No risk, no fun?? Naaaaah...it was still too early for so much risk :-)
The third one was an easy one again and I found it in 5 minutes only.

All in all, it was nice to go caching on my own again.

No comments: