Thursday 10 January 2008

Development

Yes, 2008 is developing...it is battling it's way into my life. But it is not like a nice guest...it behaves like a gate crasher.

Today I had a date at the garage with my car. In Germany you have to show up with your car at the Technical Inspection Authority. They have a very close look at your car and they decide if it is in good enough shape to drive on for 2 more years. Before that, I usually bring the car to the garage/repair shop and let them have a look if maybe something is wrong with the car.
And really...3 serious repairs have to be done, otherwise my car will not get the permission for 2 more years.
That will cost me some € 650,--...omg...I wonder if there will be anything good waiting for me soon. I am angry, disappointed, sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winni, Winni...what's the matter?? Haven't been on your site for quite a while and now those dark thoughts. That is unusual for you!! Cannot reach you on your mobile...please call me up.