Tuesday 7 August 2007

Geocaching with iPod

Wow...a huge geocaching revival day today. Jale wanted to spend a day with her godmother and so I took a day off too. Took a can of coffee and some fruits with me and went off to explore some more of the countryside surrounding my hometown.

There was something special on my Geocaching tour today. I did not take any printed cache description with me. It was my first day of "paperless caching". All the bookmarks of the caches that I am intending to visit are now saved to my iPod as text files. That worked out pretty good and I had a very succesfull and relaxed day with 11 founds.
10 of them have been old fashioned traditional caches but the first one was a new published multi-cache and I was only the second to find it.

Here are the caches that I found today:
Immer Revival
Midnight Oil
Schäferei in Westerholt
Der Fluss des Vergessens
Tilly's Biotop
Ich hab's im Kreuz
Wildenloh Team Süd
Kai's Kronkorken
Seniorensee
marsnob1
HnF-Flugplatz Hatten

No comments: