Monday 6 August 2007

Another sunny day ...another beach

When I woke up this morning another super sunny day had just started off and I was still thinking about the day before...near the sea...in the sun....hmmmmm...(I even found some white sand corns in my bed ;-)) when all over sudden my mobile phone rang and my friend called me and asked if we wouldn't like to join him. He has a caravan standing on a camping site near a sea and he was spending some days there with his 5 y.o. son Marvin. Wow, that fitted perfect to my intentions and in the end this day was even more lazy than the day before for me. Jale played with Marvin all the day and we sat in our chairs at the private beach with our feet in the water and enjoyed the sun.
It was nice to have so much time to talk and to be able to watch at human behaviours at the beaches...very interesting studies!!!
Some were like this:

beach girl....

No comments: