Friday 20 July 2007

Reha, the last day - the end of independance

Today is the day. I have read through 3 books and 1500 pages, I drove nearly 450 kilometres by bike, I enjoyed heavy storm and rain as well as sunny days on the beach....seems as if I know every tree and every sandkorn over here now. I met good and bad people, I received lots of smiles and one person wanted to give even more to me (;-))...what else could I ask for??

And yes-it is high time to leave and say goodbye to the good time that I had over here. I enjoyed it. Never got homesick and soaked up every moment. But as always, I am beginning to get restless again. So, I don't regret the time over here but I need to leave to open another chapter in life. I feel curious, powerfull, restless again...even though I know that this will be the end of 3 weeks of independance where I was able to do whatever I wanted during my freetime.

Since many of the readers of this blog were asking me about the beautiful photos from my Reha (they aren't really that good...taken with my mobile-phone cam only, but thanks for being polite), I published them all in a web album.

No comments: