Sunday 8 July 2007

Reha, day 10 - Geocaching




Today I wanted to do some geocaching again and drove about 20 kilometres by bike to the first location. That was easy but at the second location, I found out that this cache was not evenreachable by bike. So, I had to walk all the way to the cache. 3 kilometres to + 3 kilometres fro!!! That could have been a nice walk in a nature reservate, but it was sunday and many many people seemed to have a similar idea. So, the whole walk looked a bit like a Polonaise….that’s not what I like and after finding the cache hidden under a tree, I decided to not go on searching for today but to spend the rest of the day at the beach, listening to the waves and the wind, feeling the sun and salty air on my skin.

This days kilometres: 54,65 + 6 kilometres walking

Overall kilometres: 212,40

No comments: