Tuesday 3 July 2007

Reha, day 5 - a blue day




My arm decided to “wear” blue today…nearly 30 cm in blue!!!

My days are getting more settled now. I know where all those places for exercises are and can concentrate now on my freetime in between. Usually I take the time in between exercises (usually 30-60 minutes) to lay down somewhere in the sun to read or listen to music. The weather is still too bad to go to the beach for alonger stay. For the weekend we are expecting sunny weather and on my bike-tours I have discovered a very peacefull piece of beach. I think I will spend my weekend there.

Today, after my last exercises at 3.00h p.m. I decided to go for another bike tour to the west-beach of this island. On my way back I was surprised by a very heavy rain and storm which caused me a delay of 45minutes and made me miss my supper. So, I took a snack on my way back and when I was back at the clinic, I only read for an hour and fell asleep with my book in my hands.

Is that total relaxation?? I guess it must be something similar…

This days kilometres: 46,82

Overall kilometres: 157,75

No comments: