Wednesday 12 November 2008

Lazyness??

Lately I have been pretty lazy with my postings here. Not that I stopped thinking and/or living. Not that there isn't anything to mention about my life. Lots of things, good and bad, are going on and taking a lot of my attention.

I should mention that I will be unemployed by June 30th, 2009. I should write about the overwhelming friendlyness that I received from my far away friends during the last weeks. Maybe someone would even be interested in my review of the new James Bond film or the latest audio books I listened to. The daily weather report could also be of interest.
Maybe at least I should drop an excuse for being lazy?

Yes, yes...I could write about all that. But this photo says it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see, that you writing atleast something here!! But for lazyness you'll be punished!!! :)
Have a beautiful day!!
Triina

Unknown said...

Oh no!!!!!! Not shoes again!!! *wink, wink*
Take care Triina

Anonymous said...

No, not shoes again. For lazyness will be worser punishment. Shoes are other issue.:)
But seriously, i'm really glad, that you writing here. And thank god its in english! Otherwise i'm looking at your nice photos here, your other topics what looks interesting, but cant understand anything.:(
Triina