Thursday 13 May 2010

Geocaching

Since 3,5 years I am into geocaching and even though I am a lazy cacher with less than 500 founds, I still enjoy it from time to time. One thing I noticed during the last year: the quality of caches has increased. 3 years ago I was often wondering and complaining about the many many of micro caches, esp. film-canisters. Today I cannot even remember the last film canister that I held in my hands. Even more, there are fancy ideas and well designed cache boxes around.

Two examples:You won't have a problem to find this cache box. A large box of app. 70 x 40 x 40 cm, even with humidity control, filled with books to share and swap..
What about this one? Can you spot the cache box?Aha...there it is! Looks like a tiny power distribution...and when you turn it the right direction, a whole opens up, containing a very small logbook.

No comments: